Wintersurf 1.0

The last three weeks have seen plenty of low pressure systems hitting northern Germany. And the good news is: the wind is going to stay. On the downside, temperatures are gradually falling. The first snow of the year arrived yesterday. But we are still far from last winter's icy conditions. When I saw the snow in the morning, however, I thought that I would just go for one of those short winter windsurf sessions that are usually accompanied by icecream-headaches and frostbitten fingers. Once at the spot, the weather slowly improved, the snow melted and the sun ever so often lurked through the clouds. It didn't take long to get on the water and the more moves I did the warmer I got. In the end, it was one of the better freestyle sessions as it was so nice to see the sun after all that rain, drizzle, hail and snow we've seen these last days. Here are some photos from that session and also a video which I named Wintersurf 1.0 as I'm planning to do a series of similar flicks.

Culo:

Kono:


A sequence of a skopu with the end missing, but believe me I made it! :-)



Here's the video Wintersurf 1.0:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding on a Flooded Field

Reality without a filter

Volar