Homespots delivering great conditions

The weekend started out really windy! I had a quick session at Walchensee yesterday. It felt like a typical spring day if it hadn't been for the cold water. I just sneaked half an hour of windsurfing in between a lot of revising and preparing my classes. The atmosphere at this lake is always something special. However, I feel the need to have some better conditions in order to improve faster. I often watch the latest videos of the PWA guys and am keen to try stuff like double culos or air kabikuchi. But when you are just slightly powered up on 5.2 in some gusts, how is one supposed to do that? Here are some pics:
no-handed flaka attempt
grubby
kono
after a grubby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding on a Flooded Field

Reality without a filter

Volar