26/2/08

I had two days of sailing in Cork. Yesterday was a really stormy day. I sailed Coolmaine on a 3.7. The waves were small and messy. All in all, the conditions were typically onshore. It was raining heavily. I decided to sail Cork harbour today. The place where I sailed is called Mahon Lough I suppose. The weather was considerably better than yesterday with sunny spells and just the odd shower. The water was quite choppy but it was still nice to sail on a 4.7. Tried a Clewfirst Puneta on port tack for the first time and it worked better than expected. The place seems nice for taking pictures so I have to bring my camera the next time I go there. No wind is forecast for tomorrow and the day after. The weekend looks good again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reality without a filter

Riding on a Flooded Field

Volar