New clip: Feel how it feels

Life is made up of feelings. You can feel the wind in your face, the cold water on your skin... You can feel the cold moonlight and the comfortable warmth of the sun in your face. You can take a deep breath and feel the energy flow into your body. You can close your eyes and feel the beating of your heart in your chest. You can feel the wave gently pushing you and your board towards the shore. You can feel the earth's gravitational force when jumping. You can feel so much. And yet, we sometimes keep thinking and overthinking. That is just human. 

Dear nature, let me feel what it feels to be alive on this planet. Let me feel the energy of life. Let me see what I should be seeing. Let me feel what I should be feeling. Let me feel life. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding on a Flooded Field

Reality without a filter

Volar